Friday, November 27, 2009

Matsumi Park

If you come here for the first time, you should go up the tower.

Tiny falls in the premises of this park.

These ducks came close to me when I tried to take pics of them.


Maple leaves were turning to be red.

You can go up as high as this.

I looked south from the top of the tower.

You can see Mt. Tsukuba far away in the center.

I came across these two cats. The cat is my favorite animal.



There are indeed lots of parks in my city, and each one of them is really beautiful in any season. And that's the reason I took pics of Expo '85 park this month. In a sense, autumn is the best season to be in any park in my city, and I often see some people enjoying sports, or adults playing with their kids.

The reason why my city has a lot of parks is that the structure of my city was preplanned carefully and those who planned might have thought several parks would make my city more comfortable to live in. And as I play tennis on a weekly basis in some of those parks, I really appreciate their presence.

And this Matsumi park is the only park where we can command an overall view of my city. All you have to do is pay about 1 us dollar to go up the tower by way of the elevator. And you can see the horizon in all directions.