Thursday, April 8, 2010

Segafredo Zanetti...and "Yozakura"

I visited Akihabara again. Since it is getting really warmer these days, I didn't mind taking a ride and going a bit far. I visit this area in order to buy something related to anime or manga, but this time let me introduce a coffee shop called "Segafredo Zanetti". I sometimes think I'm a bit weird 'cause I drink coffee too many times a day.

Akihabara always makes me feel liberated. I strongly recommend you visit this place, as you could see cosplayers walking around, which always seems surreal to me.

It takes about 15 minutes or so from Akihabara station to reach this cafe, but the nearest station is "Suehirocho station", which is on the Tokyo Metro Ginza line. You can see how to get to this coffee shop from Suehirocho station by clicking this link.

It seems this cafe came from Italy as the name suggests. I felt like trying a new cafe, 'cause I only have ones like Doutor, Starbucks and Tully's in my neighborhood. And I like something foreign very much, which is one of the reasons I'm learning foreign languages.

I could have had a piece of cake as a snack, but since I've been gaining some weight recently, I avoided having some. The right one seemed really good as I like cake that has a caramel taste.

I was sweating from walking a lot, so I took an iced coffee. This coffee was a bit bitterer than Doutor's coffee and Tully's, so you'd need a bit of milk at least. Putting in some syrup might have been not good for my dieting, but I was too hungry to resist the urge. 

When I see foreign people I ask them if they like coffee, but it seems to me many of them prefer tea over coffee. Then again, there must be a lot of coffee fans all over the world, so I'm a bit sure some of you like to read articles on coffee shops in Japan. 

-----------
Yozakura
-----------

As an additional posting, let me show you "Yozakura". It means Sakura trees that are seen in the night, and people eat and drink under the trees.

  As the Sakura season wasn't over yet, I came to this winery again to take pics.

 Lots of people were having barbecue parties, and I thought if I had had some beer under the trees, I would have been mesmerized by the scenery.

 It was about 20 degrees Celsius on the night, and must have been suitable for drinking in the garden.

 This event has been held for years, but this was the first time for me to come here in the night. I have been missing out.