Thursday, December 30, 2010

Freshness Burger

As the 24th of this month is over, I was asked by some foreign friends about how I spent the day, but according to an article that I found on the Internet, as many as one out of three people doesn't want to do anything special on the holy day. I was a bit relieved to know that I'm not so special as I just watched a film on dvd on the night.
 I don't know if this burger shop "Freshness Burger" is available only in Japan, but it is as good as MOS burger, which I introduced in this post.

 The interior of the shop was somewhat old-fashioned. I like something old-fashioned in the American way.

 I chose a table in the 2nd floor, and I could see cars running in the street in front of the shop. But some people were smoking and I didn't like it.

 This was a Salsa Burger set, and it comes with salad and a coffee. The amount of the coffee was more than enough. As a coffee aficionado, I'd say this coffee was okay. 

You can see some old stuff displayed in almost all Freshness Burger outlets. In my opinion, very good burger shops always have bottles of mustard and ketchup.
I wish I could write more times a month, but recently I've been a bit busy like anybody else.