Sunday, September 4, 2011

K-On Doujinshi

I went to Akihabara again to buy K-On Doujinshi. I wanted to go to this year's first Comiket in the middle of August to buy new Doujinshi, but it takes about 3 hours from where I live. So I bought the Doujinshi in Akihabara where I looked for some electronic devices as well.

 I know there are some people who are interested in Japan but not in anime-related topics. But in my opinion young foreign people tend to associate Japan with anime. And as I happen to like anime too, I want to introduce anime topics from time to time. 

 These cost as little as less than 2 US dollars for each. There are many Doujinshi for other kinds of anime, but I think the K-On Doujinshi tend to be in better quality than the others.

And the backs of the Doujinshi. Please put up with these pictures as I'm not allowed to reveal the contents. Btw, do you know a Seiyuu group called "SPHERE" where two of the K-On voice actresses are the members? The Seiyuu for Mugi and Yui are in the SPHERE, and the group did voice for the American movie "Suckerpunch". I'm planning to see the movie a second time in the Japanese dub.