Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bruno (A bakery)

I wanted to write something about Christmas, but basically Japanese people celebrate it just in a secular way, and it's often merely an opportunity to give presents to your important people. Today I came to the biggest mall in my city to have lunch.


I could have taken pics of nice illuminated trees in the night, but please put up with this Christmas tree that was in the center of the mall.


And the place I had the lunch is called "Bruno". It's a bakery and you can sit and eat the bread you bought in there. 


I think this bakery has more kinds of bread compared to the others in my city. I don't eat sweet bread for lunch, so this Bruno will be my favorite from this time on. 


I had two breads. One was a croissant with boiled prawns, and the other had chicken and mushroom on the surface. Mayonnaise was on top of them. This lunch was good enough for Christmas. 

It was really cold like 7 degrees Celsius today, but it usually doesn't snow even on the night of Christmas in the Kanto region.