Monday, June 18, 2012

Akihabara in June


I think the best season to visit Akihabara is from April to September when you don't have to wear much clothes. If you want to see all the shops you're interested in, it would take a day. So you'd hope the temperature won't drop suddenly in the evening.

Do you know the anime "Ore no Imouto"? In the anime you'll see this anime shop "GAMERS". I looked closely at the ad, but I didn't get what it was. Anime is like rock music, I mean, it's impossible to be familiar with everything.  

I saw the ad for this salon for the first time. It's where you can get your ears cleaned by girls. I just wondered if the girl would look pretty in the eyes of foreign people. She can be considered very pretty in Japan. The pink Japanese on the upper side reads, "The oasis of Akihabara". 

The voice actress Aya Hirano released a new album lately. I used to say she was the biggest Seiyuu years ago, but now she isn't so popular as she used to be.  It's partly because there has been an increase of talented younger Seiyuus. 

While I was walking on the street I was given this snack. It was an ad for the video game "Moe can change".  

When I finished shopping in Yodobashi Akiba, I saw this girl who was cosplaying as the heroine of the anime "Space Battleship Yamato". She has a good figure, doesn't she? 


This has nothing to do with anime, but do you know the guy in the lower pic? He's a guitarist Michael Schenker, and most of the albums he released were huge hits. Some even consider him as the god of rock music. This pic was taken in Ochanomizu where there are many instruments shops. 

Do you have any plans for this summer? It's my favorite season :)